Thursday, January 31, 2008

The kids are getting big!!






Sharrah had her shots today. She wasn't too happy about that, but it was only 3 and she got over it pretty quickly. She is up to 16 pounds 11 ounces and is 26.5 inches tall. She can sit on her own really well now, and she is rolling over. She will be mobile before we know it. Then watch out!! Isn't this quite the hair-do? She had pigtails that day, and this is what her hair looks like after we take her hair out. She sure is a cutie!! Regardless of what her hair looks like...lol. In the other picture I was trying to take a picture of us, but she or I looked funny in every picture. But her face was cute in this one.
David is growing fast. At his 2 week appt. he was already up to 9 pounds 11 ounces and 21.25 inches tall. He won't go back to the doctor until he is 2 months old, so we'll have to wait until then for his weight. I have a feeling he will catch up to Sharrah rather quickly. He has successfully peed on Jared twice so far. Both times after a bath and through a towel. Somehow I have gotten lucky. He will be 4 weeks old on Saturday. I'm hoping to have family pictures done that day.
Until next time.

No comments: