Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our Family Blog




Well I decided to start a family blog to put pictures on and update information so that people could go out and see updated pictures if they wanted to. That way you all aren't swamped with pictures of David and Sharrah in your e-mail inbox, which I could very easily do.
These pictures are of David at 3 weeks old and Sharrah one week short of 7 months. She was enjoying her lunch.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sabrina, Congratulations on your beautiful family! I am glad to see you put your hairstyling talents are put to good use!!

Love, Kelly

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful family, I told you that some day you would have a wonderful testimony and that you do. It was just all in God's timing, and some times that just seems like it takes forever (I wish he would hurry it up at times) LOL. We love you guys and are praying for you.
Treasa